- 361
We are not at home. Please leave a message.
我们不在家 请留言
- 362
Hello, Zach?
你好 是扎克吗
- 363
It's Felicia Tillman.
我是费莉西娅·蒂尔曼
- 364
I do so enjoy our little visits
我实在很喜欢我们的小聚会
- 365
and I haven't seen you for a few days.
也有好几天没见着你了
- 366
I hope everything's all right.
我希望你一切还好
- 367
Zach's not feeling well.
扎克最近身体不舒服
- 368
Oh. Paul.
是你 保罗
- 369
And I don't think it's appropriate that he spends so much time at your house.
另外他一直在你家叨扰不太合适
- 370
Made us some cocoa. How are you feeling?
我弄了点热可可 今天感觉如何
- 371
I've felt awful for two days now.
这两天我觉得很难受
- 372
Think I should see a doctor?
我该去看医生吗
- 373
It's probably just a touch of the flu.
你可能只是得了流感
- 374
We'll keep an eye on it.
看看你的情况再说
- 375
It's this house, Zach. I feel it too.
恐怕是因为这房子 我也不太舒服
- 376
It isn't healthy for us to stay here.
待在这里对我们俩都不好
- 377
I told you. I'm not moving.
我已经说过了 我不会走的
- 378
It would be for your own good.
这样是为了你好
- 379
You can't keep doing the kinds of things you're doing.
你不能再这样下去
- 380
Susan Mayer's kitchen, for example.
像在苏珊·梅尔家的厨房表现得那样