- 401
let the maid get that?
让咱家的女仆来干这些呢
- 402
Not funny, Tom.
一点也不好笑 汤姆
- 403
Oh, by the way. Gary's showering.
对了 加里在冲澡
- 404
He asked if you could bring him a clean towel
他要块干净的毛巾
- 405
and your riding crop.
能麻烦你骑着扫把给他送去吗
- 406
Come on!
别生气
- 407
No, I'm glad that you find my humiliation so entertaining.
没有 我很乐意你拿我的糗事开心
- 408
Honey, you were wearing a French maid's costume.
亲爱的 你昨天就是一副法国女仆打扮
- 409
I mean, come on. What were you thinking?
说吧 你昨天想干什么
- 410
I was thinking that our marriage was in trouble
我在想我们的婚姻出现了问题
- 411
and one of us should try and save it.
我们俩中至少有人得去挽救
- 412
Whoa. Since when is our marriage in trouble?
我们婚姻什么时候出现问题了
- 413
Ok, so we haven't had sex for a few days.
是 我们有些日子没做过爱了
- 414
Big deal. It happens.
的确 是个问题
- 415
Oh. That's Annabel. How ironic.
正好 是安娜贝尔 多讽刺啊
- 416
How is Aannabel relevant to this conversation?
安娜贝尔和我们说的有什么关系
- 417
Because she comes to this house
因为每天早上她走进这间屋子
- 418
every morning to remind you of what I'm not...
都在提醒你我不够...
- 419
what?
不够什么
- 420
She's the fantasy, Tom.
汤姆 她多么令人充满幻想