- 441
I can't get it hot enough.
我吃不出味道
- 442
My hormones are killing my taste buds.
荷尔蒙失调让我的味觉都失灵了
- 443
You've been paying more attention to your food
现在你对食物的兴趣
- 444
than you have to me lately.
比对我的兴趣还大
- 445
I plan on getting really fat as a tribute to your mother.
我要变得够胖才对得起你妈妈
- 446
John, what are you doing here?
约翰 你来这做什么
- 447
I've been thinking about the baby.
我一直在想孩子的事
- 448
Really? Why?
是吗 为什么
- 449
There's a good chance that it's mine.
他很有可能是我的孩子
- 450
I want to do the right thing.
我想做我该做的
- 451
No... Nobody expects you to do the right thing.
不 你没什么该做的事
- 452
I kind of figured you'd try to blow me off.
我就知道你想让我走
- 453
That's why I'm going directly to Mr. Solis.
所以我直接去找索利斯先生
- 454
What? Are you crazy? He would kill us both.
什么 你疯了吗 他会杀了我们俩
- 455
He and I need to hash this out. Man to man.
他和我得解决这件事 以男人的方式
- 456
- It's what's best for the baby. - John!
-这才是对孩子最好的 -约翰
- 457
Are you gonna go get him or am I?
是你去叫他 还是我去
- 458
Ok. You win.
好吧 听你的
- 459
Wait right here.
在这等着
- 460
- Uh... Don't get out. - why?
-别出来 -为什么