- 481
it's Carlos' child.
他都是卡洛斯的孩子
- 482
How can you say that?
你怎么能这么说
- 483
Because Carlos can provide, John.
因为卡洛斯养得起这个孩子 约翰
- 484
He will give this baby everything.
他能给孩子需要的一切
- 485
Piano lessons and summer camp and the best colleges.
上钢琴课 去夏令营 读最好的大学
- 486
He can raise this child the way a child deserves to be raised.
他能给孩子提供应有的成长环境
- 487
You can't.
而你不能
- 488
This isn't about money.
这不是钱的问题
- 489
This is about what's best for the baby.
而是怎样才算为孩子好
- 490
If you want what's best for the baby, then you will help me.
如果你想给这个孩子最好的 你得帮我
- 491
Help me make sure this kid does not grow up poor like I did.
帮我让这个孩子别像我这样穷苦地长大
- 492
What's taking you...
你怎么这么久呀...
- 493
Oh, hey, John.
你好 约翰
- 494
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
- 495
Um... He...
他是来...
- 496
Justin thinks the hydrangeas need replacing.
贾斯丁想把绣球花换了
- 497
He wanted me to come by for a second opinion.
他要听听我的意见
- 498
Youre friend's a good kid, but he's not half the gardener you were.
你朋友是个好孩子 但他不及你一半
- 499
You should come back and work for us.
你应该回来继续为我们工作
- 500
You're practically family.
你就像是我们的家人