- 521
No, no, no.
我偏不
- 522
It's open.
门没锁
- 523
Oh, Paul, it's you. I'm so glad.
保罗 是你 见到你真高兴
- 524
I have some papers I want you to look at.
我有点东西给你看
- 525
- Where's my son? - Upstairs.
-我儿子在哪 -楼上
- 526
Sleeping off those tranquilizers you gave him.
吃了你喂的镇定剂 正睡呢
- 527
I don't know what you think you're doing
我不知道你打什么注意
- 528
but I'm taking my son and going.
但我要带我儿子走
- 529
I am not my sister, Paul.
我和我妹妹不一样 保罗
- 530
You do not want to screw with me.
惹毛我有你好看的
- 531
Martha kept a journal.
玛莎有份流水帐
- 532
Every drab event of her drab life
乏味生活的点点滴滴
- 533
meticulously documented.
她都备份了
- 534
Including her discovery that you and your wife
包括她发现你和你妻子
- 535
stole a baby.
偷了个孩子
- 536
A baby named Dana.
一个叫丹娜的孩子
- 537
I'm sorry if the copies are hard to read.
抱歉这副本可能不是很清楚
- 538
I hid the originals in a safe place.
我把原件藏在了一个安全的地方
- 539
It seemed like a reasonable precaution,
鉴于你杀了玛莎和种种行为
- 540
since you murdered Martha and all.
这种预防措施必不可少