- 541
Would you like a cookie?
吃曲奇吗
- 542
Suit yourself.
自便吧
- 543
Now, I have a little proposition for you.
其实我有个小提议
- 544
These are the fantasies of a bored, lonely woman.
这不过是一个孤独寂寞的女人凭空臆想
- 545
They prove nothing.
证明不了什么
- 546
The only reason the police haven't caught you yet
警察到现在还没来抓你的唯一原因
- 547
is because they have no reason to suspect you.
就是他们没理由怀疑你
- 548
But once they found out
一旦他们发现了
- 549
that Martha was blackmailing Ange, sorry, Mary Alice...
勒索过安吉... 抱歉 玛丽·艾莉丝
- 550
- What is it you want? - The same thing you want.
-你想要什么 -和你一样
- 551
For you to leave town, change your name,
要你离开这 改名换姓
- 552
and start your life over again somewhere far away from here.
在一个遥远的地方开始全新的生活
- 553
If you're so sure, why don't you just turn me in?
你这么有把握 干吗不直接去告发我
- 554
Because Zach would never forgive me.
那样的话扎克永远不会原谅我
- 555
And it's important that we be on good terms,
而且他往后都要和我住
- 556
seeing as how he's going to be living with me now.
咱俩关系不能搞僵了
- 557
- What? - Your bags are packed.
-什么 -你东西都收拾好了
- 558
You're about to become a fugitive.
你就要开始亡命天涯了
- 559
Is that the life you want for your son?
你想让你的儿子跟着受罪吗
- 560
The two of you spending every night in a different town?
想要两个人一起居无定所吗