- 561
No. You're a better father than that.
不会的 你是个好父亲
- 562
I can't just leave him.
我不能就这么丢下他
- 563
You stole him so that he could have a better life.
你把他偷来 让他过好日子
- 564
That was a noble act, Paul. Truly.
这行为很高尚 保罗 真的
- 565
And it's time for you to be noble again.
是时候再发扬一次精神了
- 566
Can I at least say goodbye?
道个别都不行吗
- 567
Did you allow me to say goodbye to Martha?
你给我机会和玛莎告别了吗
- 568
Oh, hi. I'm looking for Kendra Taylor.
我想找凯德拉·泰勒
- 569
I'm sorry. You're gonna have to leave.
对不起 请你离开
- 570
Oh. Oh, you don't understand.
你不明白
- 571
See, I can't just drive away.
我不能就这么走
- 572
- Please get back in the car. - Look um... Bob.
-请回车里去 -听着 鲍勃
- 573
- Let me try to explain. - In the car.
-让我解释下 -回车里去
- 574
See, the thing is, this is maybe my last chance
是这样的 这可能是我
- 575
to find out if I can be with the man I love.
寻回真爱的最后机会
- 576
- Ma'am... - And, Bob,
-女士 -而且 鲍勃
- 577
I can't begin to tell you how much that means to me.
你不知道这对我有多重要
- 578
So I'm gonna walk up to that house
所以我要径直走进那间房子
- 579
and you're gonna let me.
你不能阻拦我
- 580
And you know why?
知道为什么吗