- 581
Because behind that badge
因为在这个徽章
- 582
and that just big, you-could-crush-me-like-a-fly chest,
和这对雄健的胸肌后面
- 583
there's a heart.
隐藏着一颗真心
- 584
A heart that believes in love.
一颗相信爱情的心
- 585
Just get in the damn car.
滚回车里去
- 586
It's not my fault you don't have love in your life.
你天生缺爱又不是我的错
- 587
- Susan? - Hi, Kendra.
-苏珊 -凯德拉
- 588
And despite the evidence that's been all laid out in front of me,
看完这些证据之后
- 589
I can't help thinking there's more to the story.
我觉得这后面肯定还有隐情
- 590
- Does it sound stupid? - No, no, of course not.
-听起来很蠢吗 -不 一点也不
- 591
Unfortunately, you've got the whole story right here.
不幸的是 事实就这些 没什么隐情
- 592
But Mike's lawyer pleaded self-defense,
但麦克的律师提出他是正当防卫
- 593
if that's the case.
那才是真相吧
- 594
Delfino sold black-tar heroin to my daughter.
德尔菲诺卖海洛因给我女儿
- 595
He killed the cop that tried to bust him,
杀了想抓他的警察
- 596
got convicted and did his time.
被判有罪还坐牢了
- 597
- End of story... - Dad...
-就这么简单 -爸
- 598
She deserves to hear the truth, however awful.
不管真相多残忍 她都应该知道
- 599
I'm sorry, Miss Mayer. I really am.
真的很抱歉 梅尔女士
- 600
I appreciate you talking to me.
感谢你告诉我这些