- 601
What the hell was that?
你这算什么
- 602
If she knew the truth,
要是她知道了真相
- 603
she'd go running back to him.
肯定重新回到他的怀抱
- 604
She might talk him out of doing his job.
那会干扰他完成任务
- 605
I can't risk that.
不能冒这个险
- 606
Just don't have the time.
我时日不多啦
- 607
Quick. Drive around the corner. We need to talk.
快 开到转角去 我们得谈谈
- 608
What do you think? Rex, I chose green
雷克斯 你觉得绿色怎么样
- 609
so it will work whether Gabrielle has a boy or a girl.
那么不管加布丽尔生男生女都能穿
- 610
That's great.
挺好的
- 611
What's the matter? You've been mopey all day.
怎么了 整天都闷闷不乐
- 612
I'm sorry. I'm just worried about the test results.
抱歉 我有点担心检查结果
- 613
If I don't find out what's wrong with me soon, I'll lose my mind.
要是不快点知道问题在哪 我会发疯的
- 614
- Oh, honey. - You must get tired of me complaining.
-亲爱的 -我把你唠叨烦了
- 615
No. No, not at all.
不是这样的
- 616
I think that we should talk about it.
我也觉得该谈谈这事
- 617
In fact, I think maybe we don't talk enough.
实际上 我觉得我们俩沟通不够
- 618
I guess.
可能吧
- 619
Why don't we start doing things together again as a couple?
我们该重新像情侣那样 凡事都一起做
- 620
As soon as you're well enough, we should go on a vacation.
等你身体好些 我们就去度假