- 101
The day before that you brought me soup.
前天你来给我送汤
- 102
Lynette, honey, it's got to stop.
勒奈特 亲爱的 别这样做了
- 103
Tom.
汤姆
- 104
I don't care about you working with Annabel.
我不介意你跟安娜贝尔一起工作
- 105
I told you that. This is for Duggan. He had a heart attack.
我说了 这是为了达根 他刚得心脏病
- 106
- I don't care about Annabel. - Hey, Lynette.
-我不关心什么安娜贝尔 -勒奈特
- 107
Ah. Speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操到
- 108
And I mean that.
我说真的
- 109
Well, you're becoming a regular fixture around here, aren't you?
你是来定期监察的 对吧
- 110
Oh, yeah. I wanted to do something nice for Duggan.
我想为达根做点什么
- 111
I suppose filling his bloodstream
我觉得往他的血管里
- 112
with butter fat might be considered nice.
塞满乳脂还真是体贴周到
- 113
Actually, it's fruit juice sweetened. Can I cut you...
其实这是果汁炼乳 要为你
- 114
a piece?
切一块吗
- 115
Everyone, I need to see you right now.
大家过来
- 116
Ok, listen up. I just spoke with Tim Duggan's wife.
听好了 我刚跟蒂姆·达根的妻子谈过
- 117
It looks like he's not going to be returning to work after all.
他似乎还无法回来工作
- 118
He had a relapse last night,
昨晚他的情况又恶化了
- 119
which puts us in a very tight spot.
因此我们现在到了紧要关头
- 120
but we're gonna work together as a team
不过我们还是得团结一心