- 121
and do what we need to do.
竭尽全力来工作
- 122
Jerry, take the Hollister account,
杰里 你接手霍利斯特
- 123
Suzanne, Paradise Springs,
苏珊妮 你负责天之春项目
- 124
And, Annabel, take the lead on the Traveler's hotel chain.
安娜贝尔 负责旅行者连锁酒店
- 125
You leave for Hawaii in three days.
三天之内去夏威夷
- 126
I can't do travelers by myself.
我一个人做不了旅行者
- 127
Not if they're moving into print.
除非他们已经进入刊登程序了
- 128
Well, choose someone to take with you.
那你挑个人帮你
- 129
Oh. Ok. Um...
好的
- 130
I choose... Tom.
我选 汤姆
- 131
Let's see.
我们来看看
- 132
I've beaten you at bridge and mahjong and hearts.
无论桥牌还是麻将 你都不是我的对手
- 133
This is your last chance to redeem yourself.
这是你证明自己的最后机会了
- 134
Stop it. You're gonna make me laugh.
别逗我笑了
- 135
Ok. Ok, I'll be good.
好吧好吧 我会乖乖的
- 136
- Miss it, miss it, miss it. - Bree.
-不中 不中 不中 -布里
- 137
Come on. I'm allowed to psych you out.
拜托 我可以干扰你丢球的
- 138
Ok. Time's up. Take your best shot.
好吧 时间到 挥出最好水平
- 139
I'm not ready yet.
我还没准备好
- 140
- Hurry up. There are people waiting. - One more minute.
-快点 有人等着呢 -再等一分钟