- 161
In case you've forgotten, I'm married.
提醒你一句 我是有夫之妇
- 162
To a selfish 2-faced liar
可你丈夫是个自私的两面派骗子
- 163
who betrayed you with a hooker.
他召妓 背叛了你
- 164
I told you that in confidence.
我跟你推心置腹
- 165
How dare you throw it back in my face?
你居然敢用这个来羞辱我
- 166
So you're ending our friendship, after everything I've done for you?
我为你做了这么多 你却要跟我绝交
- 167
What is that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
- 168
Nothing. It didn't mean anything.
没什么 什么意思也没有
- 169
George. I do love you. As a friend.
乔治 我喜欢你 但仅仅是作为朋友
- 170
I wish you could love me the same way back,
我希望你对我也一样
- 171
but since you can't...
不过既然你做不到
- 172
Goodbye.
再见
- 173
Later that day,
那天晚些时候
- 174
Edie Britt witnessed something disturbing.
伊迪·布利特目睹了一件令人不快的事
- 175
Something she was determined to put a stop to.
她下定决心要阻止它
- 176
- Is Susan coming? - She said she might be late.
-苏珊来了吗 -她说她可能会迟到
- 177
They've started moving Mike's things to her house.
他们在把麦克的东西往她家里搬
- 178
Already? Wow. Good for her.
已经搬去了吗 那很好
- 179
Yeah. It's nice to see Susan so happy again.
是啊 看到苏珊又喜笑颜开挺好的
- 180
Yeah, I'm happy for Susan.
是啊 我也为苏珊高兴