- 201
But...
不过
- 202
If there's any way that I could help Susan...
如果能帮到苏珊的话
- 203
- We need to talk. - Ok.
-我们得谈谈 -好
- 204
When I was packing up your stuff in your bedroom
我在帮你收拾卧室时
- 205
I found a box of bullets.
发现了一盒子弹
- 206
Look, I feel really bad about Deidre
我真的为黛德丽感到难过
- 207
and I know you must want to find out who killed her
我知道 你一定想查出是谁杀了她
- 208
but if we are going to move in together,
但如果我们要搬到一起的话
- 209
we can't have this stuff hanging over us.
不能让这事总悬在我们之间
- 210
You've got to get rid of it. All of it.
你得摆脱它 所有的
- 211
The file, the map, the gun. Especially the gun.
文件 地图 枪 特别是枪
- 212
Leave this to the police. They're the professionals.
让警察去调查吧 他们是专业人士
- 213
What can I say? Um...
我能说什么呢
- 214
It seems like a reasonable request.
这要求很合理
- 215
Oh. Really? Well, that was easy.
真的吗 那就好
- 216
Maybe after lunch we could talk about your leather beanbag chair.
午餐后我们再谈谈你的皮质豆袋椅
- 217
"I realize now that I've treated you badly."
"我意识到我对你有多差"
- 218
"I'm the one who needs to get help, not you."
"我才是需要帮助的人 你不是"
- 219
"So I have to go away."
"所以我必须离开"
- 220
"In the meantime, Mrs. Tillman will look out for you."
"这段时间 蒂尔曼太太会照顾你"