- 241
Well, the more the merrier, right?
也好 人越多越热闹
- 242
As long as no one makes fun of my crepes.
只要没人取笑我的法式薄饼就好
- 243
How come I'm the only one wearing an apron?
怎么只有我一个穿围裙
- 244
It seems like we're ganging up on you
看起来像是我们在以多欺少
- 245
but you were moving so fast
不过你们俩进展太快
- 246
we thought a sort of intervention was necessary.
以至于我们觉得有必要稍微干涉一下
- 247
I know it's tough to hear. None of us wanted to do this.
我知道这话不中听 大家也不想这样
- 248
I appreciate what you guys are trying to do. I really do. Um...
谢谢你们努力想帮我 真的很感谢
- 249
I'm not gonna change my mind.
我不打算改变主意
- 250
In my life, I've been hurt a lot.
我这一辈子 受了不少伤害
- 251
Karl and uh...
卡尔 还有...
- 252
Well, it's just taught me to be cynical
这一切让我变得愤世嫉俗
- 253
and expect the absolute worst from people.
总是把人往最坏的一面想
- 254
I don't want to live like that any more,
我再也不想这样了
- 255
and when Mike asked me to move in with him,
当麦克要我和他一起住时
- 256
I was just happy, you know, just ridiculously happy.
我感到好开心 开心至极
- 257
I mean, I still am. And I want to go with that feeling.
现在也是 我想跟着感觉走
- 258
I love him and... I love him.
我爱他 就是爱他
- 259
So I'm gonna expect the best from Mike
所以我会把麦克当成最好的人来爱
- 260
and I know that he is gonna deliver that in return.
而且我知道他不会让我失望