- 261
- Ok? - Honey.
-好吗 -亲爱的
- 262
This is the worst intervention I have ever been to.
这是我所参与过最失败的干涉
- 263
This is fun. It's forever since we had lunch.
很有趣 我们好久没一起吃午餐了
- 264
Well, as happy as I am to see you,
我也很高兴见到你
- 265
I actually have an agenda.
不过其实我是有企图的
- 266
I ran into someone last week who said you guys are looking to hire.
上周我听说你们在招人
- 267
- Is that true? - Yeah.
-是真的吗 -是的
- 268
Are you thinking of coming back? Because say the word...
这么说 你打算回来
- 269
No, not me. I was actually thinking more about Tom.
不 不是我 其实是汤姆
- 270
Oh. Tom.
汤姆
- 271
Yeah, he's been thinking about making a move for a while.
他已经蠢蠢欲动好一阵了
- 272
He feels like he's done everything he can where he is now.
他似乎觉得在目前的公司没什么发展
- 273
Well, Tom's certainly solid.
汤姆确实是不错
- 274
He's more than solid. Tom's ideas are spectacular.
不仅仅是不错 他的创意简直无与伦比
- 275
He's passionate about his work.
对工作充满激情
- 276
His visual instincts are off the chart.
领悟力也超乎寻常
- 277
Is he as good as you?
他和你一样优秀吗
- 278
He's apples, I'm oranges.
他是苹果 我是桔子
- 279
We excel in different areas.
我们各有优势
- 280
Trust me, you should give Tom a look.
相信我 考虑下汤姆吧