- 301
Lee Craig has the biggest ego of any doctor I know.
李·克雷格是我认识的最自负的医生
- 302
If he wants to consult with someone,
如果连他都需要和别人会诊
- 303
that means he's stumped.
可见他真的没辙了
- 304
- Which means I'm screwed. - Don't say that.
-也意味着我完蛋了 -别那么说
- 305
Damn it, Bree, do you understand what's going on here?
该死 布里 你到底明不明白
- 306
I could die.
我可能要死了
- 307
- So could I. - What?
-我也可能啊 -什么
- 308
I could walk across the street tomorrow and be hit by a car.
可能明天我过马路时就被车撞了
- 309
What in god's name is your point?
你到底想说什么
- 310
All I'm saying is that we're both gonna die eventually.
我想说 死亡可能会没预警地降临
- 311
In the time that we have left,
所以在我们的有生之年
- 312
whether it's two days or two decades,
两天也好 二十年也好
- 313
I think we should be nice to each other.
我们都应该彼此珍惜
- 314
You're right.
说得对
- 315
Um... Miss Tillman.
蒂尔曼小姐
- 316
Paul Young's been missing for a last couple of days.
好多天没看到保罗·杨了
- 317
Have you seen him?
你见过他吗
- 318
Why ask me?
干吗问我
- 319
I saw him leave a box on your doorstep.
我看到他放了个箱子在你门口
- 320
And I've seen Zach over here.
还见到扎克在你那