- 321
If I did know where Mr. Young was, why would I tell you?
就算我知道杨先生在哪 凭什么告诉你
- 322
Look, the police think I killed your sister
警察和你一样
- 323
and I'm sure you do too.
都觉得是我杀了你妹妹
- 324
But I swear I had nothing to do with it.
但我发誓绝不是我干的
- 325
And you think Paul Young did.
那你觉得是保罗·杨杀的
- 326
Well... No, that's not what I was saying.
我没这么说
- 327
You gotta admit, it's a neat theory.
承认吧 你就是这意思
- 328
Care for a snack?
进来坐坐吗
- 329
So it's not such a stretch.
其实没那么复杂
- 330
I wonder if Paul avenged his wife's death
我怀疑保罗杀玛莎是为了报复
- 331
by killing Martha for blackmailing them.
她的敲诈逼死了他妻子
- 332
But perhaps I'm alone in that.
恐怕没人认同我吧
- 333
- You're not. - Aren't you sweet? Tea?
-我认同 -谢谢 来点茶吗
- 334
Thanks.
谢谢
- 335
Does this say anything about why she was blackmailing the Youngs?
上面有没有写她为什么敲诈杨一家
- 336
Not specifically.
没写得很明确
- 337
But I got the definite impression that it involved a murder,
但直觉告诉我这里牵扯了一起谋杀案
- 338
and now here you are saying your friend was murdered.
现在你又跟我说你朋友被杀了
- 339
Any reason you haven't shown these to the police?
你为什么没把这些给警察
- 340
Are you in favor of the death penalty?
你支持死刑吗