- 401
She got another job offer. I couldn't afford to lose her. Not now.
有家公司来挖墙角 我可不能失去她
- 402
Well, guess what. You lose me. 'cause I quit.
好吧 那你要失去我了 我辞职
- 403
- Tom, don't overreact. - No.
-汤姆 别这么冲动 -不是
- 404
The first time you passed me by
你第一次把工作交给我的时候
- 405
I took it like a good soldier.
我认认真真完成了
- 406
But since Duggan had a heart attack,
自从达根心脏病发作
- 407
I have already been doing the job.
我做了那么多努力
- 408
I have been doing it and then you just hand it to Annabel?
这么久了 你却突然把它给安娜贝尔了
- 409
Ok. You made your point.
好吧 我明白你的意思了
- 410
You know, You make crappy decisions on a daily baises,
你虽然天天都做些蹩脚的决定
- 411
Dan, I gotta tell you.
丹 我不吐不快
- 412
But this one, this is the stupidest.
但这绝对是最失败的一个
- 413
Hey, watch yourself.
说话注意点
- 414
You have been running this company into the ground since you got here.
从你进公司以来 业绩一直在下滑
- 415
Well, I see I'm getting out easy.
说出来真痛快
- 416
All right. Scavo
好吧 斯加沃
- 417
You want to know why I gave that promotion to Annabel?
知道我为什么升安娜贝尔的职吗
- 418
Why she got the nod instead of you?
为什么她被肯定了而不是你
- 419
It was Lynette.
是因为勒奈特
- 420
- What? - She went to my wife and begged her
-什么 -她去求我妻子