- 241
So if I'm gonna get you out of this mess,
如果我帮你摆脱官司
- 242
you have to reciprocate.
你得报答我
- 243
Ok.
好的
- 244
When the baby cries in the middle of night,
半夜孩子哭起来的时候
- 245
you're going to get up, without saying one word.
你要毫无怨言地起来
- 246
Doctor's appointments, you're driving.
你还要负责开车带孩子看医生
- 247
I'm not putting a car seat in my maserati.
我可不想在我的玛莎拉蒂跑车里装儿童座椅
- 248
And you will also be on bottle duty.
还有你也得负责奶瓶相关事宜
- 249
That means washing, sterilizing and filling.
洗奶瓶 消毒奶瓶 冲奶什么的
- 250
That way I'll have some semblance of a life
这样我能活得有些人样
- 251
and maybe I won't hate you so much.
就不会那么恨你了
- 252
All right. There we go.
好吧 我们走
- 253
So we're good?
就这么说定了
- 254
- See you in court. - Hey, gabby.
-法庭上见 -加布
- 255
Aren't we breastfeeding?
我们不打算母乳喂养吗
- 256
Oh, honey, if you can swing that one, more power to you.
亲爱的 如果你能喂的话 加油
- 257
Can I buy my own pizza?
我能给自己买个批萨吗
- 258
You can, honey, if you can pay for it.
能 宝贝 如果你能付钱
- 259
That is 19, 19, 19-zip. Bring it.
19 19 19分 拿走
- 260
Just stay here with Penny for a second, ok?
和佩妮在这待一会儿 好吗