- 281
and then I'm gonna go to the lake,
然后去湖边
- 282
maybe rent a boat, do whatever I feel like.
可能租条小船 想干什么就干什么
- 283
- God! - Got you!
-天哪 -你输了
- 284
Tom...
汤姆
- 285
Go home, Lynette. Go home
回家去 勒奈特
- 286
before I say something I regret. Go home.
别让我说出什么过头的话 回家
- 287
All right. You.
好吧 你
- 288
You score this next point, you get your bike back.
你再得一分 就能拿回你的自行车了
- 289
What are you thinking about?
你在想什么
- 290
Oh. Uh... I was just um...
我只是
- 291
thinking that I need to start spring-cleaning.
想着我需要开展春季大扫除了
- 292
- You haven't done that yet? - No,
-你不是已经做完了吗 -没有
- 293
and I need to clean out our rain gutters
我需要彻底清理雨水槽
- 294
and beneath the refrigerator,
和冰箱底下
- 295
and I can't tell you how long it's been
而且我都不知多久
- 296
since I replaced the shelf liners so...
没有换架子的面板了 所以
- 297
You'll finish off with our wedding silver.
最后你将会擦亮我们的婚礼的餐具
- 298
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
- 299
All those years, you didn't think I was paying attention.
这么些年 你以为我没注意
- 300
But I was.
其实我注意到了