- 301
Do you know why I save it for last?
你知道我为什么要把它留在最后吗
- 302
No.
不知道
- 303
Because it makes me think of my aunt Fern.
因为它让我想起我的菲阿姨
- 304
On the day we got married, I told her how happy I was.
我们结婚那天 我告诉她我多么幸福
- 305
She told me that even during bad times
她跟我说 即使在最艰难的日子
- 306
to always remember that the best was yet to come.
也要记得好日子终归会来到
- 307
So as I polish it,
所以我一边擦亮它
- 308
I think about you and the kids and our life.
一边想着你和孩子们 我们的生活
- 309
And how right she was.
她说得真对
- 310
- They're gonna operate on me. - I know.
-我要动手术了 -我知道
- 311
I wanna say some stuff. I mean, just in case...
我得嘱咐些什么 万一
- 312
Rex, you don't have to say anything.
雷克斯 你什么也不必说
- 313
I'm sorry for everything I did.
我为自己做的一切道歉
- 314
The moving out, the infidelity, the sex stuff.
分居 出轨 还有特殊爱好
- 315
It doesn't matter.
一切都无关紧要了
- 316
From here on in, can we just say that we're even?
从现在起 我们互不相欠了好吗
- 317
- Ok. - Thanks.
-好的 -谢谢
- 318
And for the record,
要我说
- 319
you are gonna come through this operation just fine.
你一定会安然度过这次手术的
- 320
How can you be so sure?
你这么有把握吗