- 381
I... falsely led him to believe I was having an affair.
我让他误以为我有外遇
- 382
Before Carlos' house arrest,
卡洛斯被软禁前
- 383
he was always working and he was never with me.
他总是忙于事业 很少陪着我
- 384
I thought that
所以我以为
- 385
maybe if he believed I was having an affair...
如果让他以为我有外遇
- 386
he would realize he loved me.
他就会意识到应该好好珍惜我
- 387
I know it sounds stupid. I do. I just...
我知道这听起来很蠢 我承认
- 388
Is there a point to this?
这跟这桩案件有关系吗
- 389
My point is that
我是说
- 390
Carlos is an angry, jealous Neanderthal.
卡洛斯是个易怒 善妒的原始人
- 391
But he's not a gay-basher.
但他绝不是个殴打同志的恶棍
- 392
All right. I've heard enough. Counsel, approach.
好了 够了 原告律师过来
- 393
I gotta be honest. I don't think we have a hate crime here.
老实说 我不认为这是起仇视罪
- 394
Just so you know, you beat up the wrong guy.
知道吗 你打错人了
- 395
Didn't you think it was strange that you had the only lawn
你就不奇怪你明明只有一块草坪
- 396
that needed to be mowed three times a week?
却需要一周修剪三次吗
- 397
You are so dead.
你死定了
- 398
- You are so dead. - Order!
-你死定了 -肃静
- 399
No! Carlos!
不 卡洛斯
- 400
He's doing it again!
他又要打人了