- 441
I hear "please forgive me" is popular.
你怎么不请求我原谅呢
- 442
Yes, I am sorry. I am so, so sorry.
是啊 我很抱歉 真的对不起
- 443
I didn't want to hurt you.
我无意伤害你
- 444
But I was trying to protect our family.
我只是想保护我们的家庭
- 445
If you got a promotion,
如果你升迁了
- 446
we never would have seen you.
我们会很久都见不到你
- 447
You would have been travelling all...
你得到处出差
- 448
Lynette, you're right.
勒奈特 你是对的
- 449
You're right. You're right.
你没做错
- 450
That promotion would have just killed us.
升迁会毁了咱们的
- 451
So this is gonna all work out.
所以这是个好办法
- 452
What does that mean?
什么意思
- 453
It means that I can use the break.
意思是我可以好好休假了
- 454
Oh. Well, yeah.
也对
- 455
I think it would be good for you to take some time off.
我想你也该好好休息一阵了
- 456
No, not some time. Full-time.
不是一阵 是一直
- 457
I'm gonna be a stay-at-home dad.
我要做全职爸爸
- 458
What the heck? You earn the living for a while.
不如这样 由你来赚钱养家
- 459
Tom, that's... crazy.
汤姆 这太荒唐了
- 460
Why? Why is it crazy?
为什么 有什么荒唐的