- 441
I'm shopping. Obviously.
买东西啊
- 442
Why are you shopping here?
你怎么来这买东西
- 443
You live on the other side of town.
你家在镇的另一头啊
- 444
My friend had an operation. I'm buying her some things.
我朋友刚做完手术 我来给她买点东西
- 445
Oh. That's very nice of you.
你人真好
- 446
Wait. Bree. I have to tell you something.
等下 布里 我有话对你说
- 447
Well?
什么
- 448
You need to tell Rex to be more discreet
你要告诉雷克斯 下次他再谈到
- 449
when it comes to discussing your love life.
你们夫妻生活的时候得谨慎点
- 450
- I'm sorry? - I don't want to say anything more.
-什么 -我只能说这么多了
- 451
You just really need to tell him that.
务必要告诉他
- 452
Wait a minute. What in the world are you talking about?
慢着 你这话是什么意思
- 453
I was at the hospital visiting my friend who had had this operation.
我去探望刚开完刀的朋友时
- 454
I overheard two doctors
碰巧听到两个医生
- 455
talking about Rex's fondness for s&m.
在谈论雷克斯的特殊喜好
- 456
You heard that?
你听到了
- 457
Apparently he told them he has a box of toys
他告诉他们他有一箱道具
- 458
and he gets you to do very inappropriate things.
还让你做一些很不恰当的事情
- 459
I see.
我知道了
- 460
This is clearly none of my business
其实这不关我的事