- 481
Mom, stalking? Are we really doing this?
妈 我们真的要跟踪他吗
- 482
You just made a huge deal about how much you trust him.
你才信誓旦旦说过你有多信任他
- 483
That was before I found Mrs. Huber's journal in his truck.
那时我还没在他车里发现胡博太太的日记
- 484
So what's in it?
里面都写什么了
- 485
It's not about what's in it,
重点不是写了什么
- 486
it's about the fact that he had it at all.
是他什么都知道了
- 487
I'd bet you anything he's not going on a plumbing job
我觉得他肯定不是去修水管
- 488
and we're gonna find out.
我们要看看他到底去干嘛
- 489
Mom... If you don't trust him,
妈 如果你不信任他
- 490
why are you moving in with him?
为什么还要跟他住在一起
- 491
I don't have time to explain adult relationships to you.
我没功夫跟你解释大人之间的事
- 492
Oh, duck down.
快趴下
- 493
- I think you lost him. - He's six cars up.
-你跟丢他了 -他在六辆车前面
- 494
We have to stay back or he'll see us.
我们得离得远点 他才不会发现
- 495
Ok, great, but we can't see him either.
很好 这样我们也看不到他
- 496
Mom, you're not great at this.
妈妈 你可真不擅长这个
- 497
Yeah? When your father was cheating on me
是吗 当初你爸骗我
- 498
I used to follow him all the time.
我就这样跟踪他来着
- 499
I know my stuff.
显然我很擅长这个
- 500
There he is.
看 他就在前面