- 501
What's Mike doing? Who's he pulling up to?
麦克在做什么 他搂着谁
- 502
I don't know but I'm gonna find out.
不知道 我过去看看
- 503
Wait here.
你等在这
- 504
And lock the doors.
锁好车门
- 505
What the hell are you up to? Oh, my god.
你到底在干嘛 我的天
- 506
Uh... Bye.
拜
- 507
Was that your wife?
那是你老婆吗
- 508
If it was, would I be here with you?
如果是 我还能在这吗
- 509
- It wasn't Mike, was it? - No.
-那不是麦克吧 -不是
- 510
No, it wasn't.
不是他
- 511
They're charging you with a hate crime?
他们以仇视性犯罪起诉你吗
- 512
Do you remember when our cable guy was beaten up?
你还记得那个修电视的人被揍了吗
- 513
That was me.
是我干的
- 514
I thought you were cheating with him.
我以为你跟他有一腿呢
- 515
With our gay cable guy?
跟一个修电视的同性恋吗
- 516
I didn't know he was gay.
谁知道他是同性恋
- 517
I didn't know Justin was either.
我都不知道贾斯丁也是
- 518
Now the cops think I'm some kind of serial gay basher.
现在警察觉得我虐待同性恋
- 519
- Well, you sort of are. - Pou provoked me!
-你是有点 -都是你惹的祸
- 520
You were pretending to have an affair just to punish me.
你为了报复我 让我觉得你有外遇