- 561
I swear to god.
我向上帝发誓
- 562
- You're a liar. - Who told you this?
-你这个骗子 -谁告诉你的
- 563
Doesn't matter.
这不重要
- 564
It does. I never said anything.
怎么不重要 我从来没说过
- 565
How do people know? I wouldn't say anything.
那人家怎么都知道了 肯定不是我说的
- 566
Why would I talk about what we do in bed?
我干吗要跟别人说我们的房事
- 567
I don't know, Rex.
我不知道 雷克斯
- 568
Maybe you were bragging.
也许你就是想炫耀
- 569
Or maybe you just subconsciously wanted to hurt me.
或者你潜意识里就是想让我难过
- 570
Well, congratulations. You did it.
那么恭喜你 你做到了
- 571
I am officially destroyed.
我的形象全毁了
- 572
- I didn't say anything. - I don't believe you.
-我真的什么都没说过 -我不相信你
- 573
Rex? What? What is it?
雷克斯 怎么了 你怎么了
- 574
I think I'm having a heart attack.
我心脏病犯了
- 575
No, you're not.
不可能
- 576
Bree, you're gonna have to take me to the hospital.
布里 快送我去医院
- 577
Um... All right. You go downstairs
好的 你先下楼
- 578
and um... I will be... I'll be right there.
我 我马上就到
- 579
Daddy? What are you doing?
爸爸 你在干吗
- 580
I'm waiting for your mother
我在等你妈妈