- 101
after all these years...
在这么多年之后
- 102
Bree.
布里
- 103
...They were no longer just neighbors.
他们已不仅仅是邻居而已
- 104
What are you... doing here?
你们怎么会在这里
- 105
We heard Rex had a heart attack.
我们听说雷克斯心脏病发作
- 106
How is he?
他怎么样了
- 107
Um... He's stable.
情况很稳定
- 108
But they have to put in a pacemaker,
不过他们必须要置入心脏起搏器
- 109
so they're gonna need to operate.
他们在准备做手术
- 110
- How did you guys know? - Danielle called.
-你们怎么知道的 -丹妮尔打电话过来
- 111
So how are you doing?
你怎么样
- 112
We were having a fight when he...
我们在吵架
- 113
got the heart attack and...
他就心脏病发作了
- 114
I'm feeling guilty 'cause I should
我很内疚 因为我应该
- 115
have gotten him here sooner and...
更及时的把他送过来
- 116
Honey, the doctors here are great.
亲爱的 这里的医生医术高明
- 117
He's so young. He's gonna bounce right back.
他那么年轻 他很快会好起来的
- 118
You have nothing to worry about.
你没什么可担心的
- 119
You know what? I am so happy
你们知道吗 你们能来
- 120
that you guys came here. I really am.
我很高兴 真的