- 121
But I am trying hard to be strong,
但我正努力让自己坚强
- 122
so if you keep comforting me...
如果你们继续安慰我
- 123
You're gonna lose it?
你就会崩溃
- 124
Then we won't comfort.
那我们不安慰你了
- 125
Thank you.
谢谢
- 126
We'll just talk about non-crisis things.
我们来说点不那么紧张的事情吧
- 127
Oh, I know. I found Mrs. Huber's journal
我想到了 我在麦克的杂物里面
- 128
in some of Mike's stuff.
找到了胡博太太的日记
- 129
I think she knew Mary Alice's secret
她知道了玛丽·艾莉丝的秘密
- 130
and was blackmailing her.
并且勒索她
- 131
Yep, that'll do it.
是啊 这话题真不紧张
- 132
Zachary, come back here, please.
扎克 到这儿来 求你了
- 133
Your father told you he would be gone for a while.
你父亲说了要离开一阵
- 134
And he said you should let me look after you.
他说你该让我来照顾你
- 135
I will be fine by myself. I am not a child.
我自己能行 我不是小孩子了
- 136
I know you're not a child,
我知道你不是小孩子
- 137
but I think we should discuss this.
但我们应该谈谈
- 138
I'm fine. Really.
我很好 真的
- 139
Why should you fend for yourself
你为什么要自己照顾自己呢
- 140
when you can just come home with me?
让我来照顾你 我很乐意