- 181
Now I can show you where to put the buckets when the rain comes.
现在我可以指给你们看这房子哪里会漏雨
- 182
Edie, the house is fine.
伊迪 房子没问题
- 183
But how lovely of you to stop by.
谢谢你来看我们
- 184
Ok. Here is my card.
好 这是我的名片
- 185
Call any time you want.
有事就跟我联系
- 186
Bye.
再见
- 187
People are very friendly in this neighborhood.
这儿的邻居都挺友好的
- 188
Yes. Yes, they are.
是的 挺友好
- 189
Mike, hi, sweetie. I hope the job's going well.
麦克 甜心 希望你的工作顺利
- 190
Um... So... I hope you're not mad
那么 希望你别生气
- 191
but I found Mrs. Huber's journal in your truck
不过我在你的卡车里发现了胡博太太的日记
- 192
and well, I couldn't exactly not read it, so I did,
然后我忍不住读了
- 193
and I know all about the blackmail,
我知道了勒索的事
- 194
so call me, we'll talk.
给我打电话 我们谈谈
- 195
Love you. Bye.
爱你 再见
- 196
I haven't heard back and I was getting a little concerned.
我还没收到回电 我有点担心了
- 197
The girls and I were talking
我们大家讨论了这事
- 198
and we think maybe Paul Young killed Mrs. Huber
认为可能是保罗·杨杀了胡博太太
- 199
and if he did
如果是真的
- 200
maybe he killed your old girlfriend too.
很可能杀你以前女朋友的也是他