- 181
We all love the pretty ladies at the Stop & Shop,
我们都爱超市里的美女
- 182
but now you've got to love her from 50 yards away
不过你现在要在五十码开外爱她
- 183
You turned her against me!
是你离间她来讨厌我的
- 184
If it wasn't for you, we'd be together.
要不是因为你 我们会在一起的
- 185
Louis, Crystal hired me to keep you away from her.
路易斯 克里丝塔请我把你从她身边赶走
- 186
She doesn't want to see you
她根本不想见到你
- 187
Oh yeah? Then why did she ask for my phone number?
是吗 那她为什么问我要电话号码
- 188
She's a cashier. You paid by check.
她是收银员 而你用支票付款
- 189
It doesn't make you special.
这并不表示你特殊
- 190
Don't walk away from me! We're having a conversation!
别走 我们正在谈话
- 191
Louis, this is your problem:
路易斯 你的问题就在这
- 192
You're creepy. Nobody likes you
你太怪异 没人喜欢你
- 193
What you call a conversation, the rest of us call harassment
你所谓的谈话 一般人都称之为骚扰
- 194
You want a friend? Get a hamster.
你想要朋友吗 买个仓鼠吧
- 195
David!
大卫
- 196
He's got a weapon!
他手上有枪
- 197
Call the police!
快去报警
- 198
Stay there!
呆在那儿 别动
- 199
That's right, you'd better run!
对 最好快点逃跑
- 200
I'm going to get some bullets for this thing and come after you!
小心我再装几颗子弹追上你