- 301
I mean,
我的意思是说
- 302
I made sacrifices.
为了家庭 我不得不牺牲自己
- 303
I'm willing to make sacrifices.
我也愿意做出牺牲
- 304
Great Let's start here. Because...
很好 我们就从这里开始吧 因为…
- 305
this should cover a math tutor for Parker
这件价格足以为帕克请一位数学家教
- 306
Whoa, hold on a sec
哦 等一下
- 307
Six months of pre-school for Penny.
这件相当于佩妮六个月的幼儿园费用
- 308
Now you're being ridiculous.
你现在的样子真是可笑
- 309
And the twins, they're going to need braces
还有那对双胞胎 他们还要矫正牙齿
- 310
That ought to make a dent.
那件足够支付他们的矫正费用了
- 311
Oh, no. Come on,
哦 不 别这样
- 312
Tom, not this one.
汤姆 这件不行
- 313
Strip
脱下来
- 314
You saw the walk, right?
看到我走路的样子了吗
- 315
You want to see the walk again?
你还想再见识一遍吗
- 316
I'll tutor Parker myself!
我来亲自辅导帕克吧
- 317
That'd be great.
很好
- 318
Are you also going to take up on dentistry?
那你是不是也打算亲自充当牙医呢
- 319
Fine, I'll take them back
好吧 我去把它们都退掉
- 320
Could you step out for a minute, please?
请你出去一下 好吗