- 361
There he is, a murderer, living right on our street
一个杀人凶手就住在我们这条街上
- 362
And there's nothing we can do about it,
而我们却对此束手无策
- 363
because you're a convicted felon,
因为你是一个有前科的人
- 364
and I've burned down that stupid house
而我放火烧了那间破房子
- 365
It's not fair.
这不公平
- 366
I want Paul Young gone as badly as you do.
我和你一样迫切希望保罗·杨离开
- 367
And he will be.
他会走的
- 368
But I also want to find Zach
但我也想找到扎克
- 369
I think once Zach finds out Paul's here,
一旦扎克发觉保罗回来了
- 370
I got the feeling he'll be back
我有预感 他肯定也会回来
- 371
It's comforting to know there's this silver lining.
总算在黑暗中还有一丝光明
- 372
Hi.
你好
- 373
What are you doing here?
你怎么会来这里
- 374
Well, you protected me from the hail of gunfire,
你把我从枪口下救了下来
- 375
so I thought I'd stop by and give you a card.
所以我觉得我理应前来送你一张慰问卡片
- 376
You're my first visitor
你是我的第一位探望者
- 377
What do you mean, I'm your first visitor?
你这话是什么意思 我第一个来看望你
- 378
You've been here two days.
你入院都已经两天了呀
- 379
My office sent me flowers.
我办公室给我送了束花
- 380
"Dear David Who knew you could actually bleed?
“亲爱的大卫 谁能料到你居然会流血