- 441
The defence moves to dismiss this case immediately
被告方要求当庭撤案
- 442
on the grounds that the defendant...
因为被告
- 443
Are you all right, Mr Bradley?
你没事吧 布莱德利先生
- 444
I'm sorry, Your Honor, I just can't
抱歉 法官大人 我做不到
- 445
I just can't.
没办法
- 446
Mr Bradley, do you need a recess?
布莱德利先生 需要休庭吗
- 447
What the hell's going on?
这到底怎么回事
- 448
David, where are you going?!
大卫 你要去哪
- 449
I'm sorry. I quit.
不好意思 我不干了
- 450
You can't just quit in the middle of a hearing!
你不能在听证会进行中就不干了啊
- 451
I'd love to get your idiot husband out of jail,
我很希望把你的白痴老公从监狱里弄出来
- 452
but I just can't do it, sorry.
但我不能这么做 不好意思
- 453
Why not?
为什么
- 454
Because I'm in love with you.
因为我爱上你了
- 455
What?
什么
- 456
The other day in the hospital,
在医院的那天
- 457
I started to feel something
我发现我对你有感觉
- 458
that I don't know maybe was there all along
或许只是我不知道 可能一直都有
- 459
When I look into your eyes I know you feel it too
当我们对视的时候 我知道 你也有同样的感觉
- 460
We belong together.
我们应当在一起的