- 791
the man I spent my life with for 18 years,
一个我为之付出18年青春的男人
- 792
died thinking that I murdered him
归西之时 竟然认为是我杀了他
- 793
What?
什么
- 794
Yes, the cardiologist
是的 那个心脏科医生
- 795
shared this moronic theory with Rex
向雷克斯灌输了如此愚蠢的想法
- 796
And Rex believed him!
而雷克斯居然相信了他
- 797
Are you sure?
你确定
- 798
Yes, because he left a note
是的 他留了张字条
- 799
and it said, and I quote,
上面写着
- 800
"Bree, I understand And I forgive you"
“布里 我理解 我原谅你”
- 801
I spent 18 years of my life with this man.
我为这个男人付出了18年的光阴
- 802
How could he not know me?
他怎么能这么不了解我
- 803
Maybe he was forgiving you for something else.
也许他原谅的是其他的事情
- 804
I have done nothing to be forgiven for!
我没有做过任何需要他原谅的事
- 805
I was a fantastic wife!
我是一个无比出色的妻子
- 806
When he was sick, I nursed him.
在他生病的时侯 我悉心照料他
- 807
When we were low on money, I stayed within a budget.
在我们生活拮据时 我克勤克俭
- 808
I cooked his meals I mended his clothes.
我为他做饭我 为他修补衣服
- 809
For the love of god,
看在上帝的份上
- 810
I used to check his back for acne.
我甚至还为他查看过他背上的痤疮