- 541
Okay, you're right.
你说得对
- 542
But I'm evolving, starting right now.
你说得对 但我进步了 从现在开始
- 543
Sister, I would like to donate my car to your mission.
我愿意把我的车捐给你
- 544
What?
什么?
- 545
Carlos, are you sure? Absolutely.
卡洛斯 你确定吗? 当然
- 546
Gabrielle and I don't need two cars. We can share one.
加布丽尔和我不需要两辆车 我们可以共用一辆
- 547
Share? What if you have the car, and I need to go shopping?
共用?如果你在用车而我要去购物?
- 548
We're gonna cut back on shopping, too.
我们也要减少购物
- 549
Okay, I think we should all just calm down a little bit.
好吧我们都应该冷静一点
- 550
I'm gonna get you that pink slip right now.
我现在就把车子的产权证明拿给你
- 551
Carlos... We're doing this.
卡洛斯 我决定了
- 552
I have to... ahem. Uh, here have some of this.
我要去...喝点酒
- 553
No one needs to know.
没人会知道
- 554
Don't even bother. You're not talking me out of this.
别费力了 你说服不了我
- 555
I'm not here to talk you out of anything.
我不想说服你做任何事
- 556
Check in this drawer.
到这个抽屉找找
- 557
Carlos, I wanna apologize for the way I've been acting.
卡洛斯我为我刚才的行为道歉
- 558
I mean, here you are trying to turn your life around,
我是说你在改变生活方式
- 559
and all I can think about are my stupid jealousy issues.
而我却毫无理由的吃醋嫉妒
- 560
Yeah, well, let's just get back down there.
让我们下楼去