- 601
Someone's gotta can Jeff and Elizabeth.
杰夫和伊丽莎白被开除了
- 602
Yeah. Sure. I'm gonna go and take care of that.
当然 我去处理一下
- 603
Hey. Congratulations.
嘿 祝贺你
- 604
This... Is not what I wanted.
这个 不是我想要的结果
- 605
I just wanted you to be nicer.
我只是希望你能宽容一些
- 606
You know what? I used to be nice.
知道吗 我曾经很宽容
- 607
But our boss... I'm sorry.Yourboss...
我们的老板 不 你的老板
- 608
Is incompetent and selfish
既无能又自私
- 609
and has the attention span of a poodle.
而且目光短浅
- 610
I mean, from day one, I have been the only one around here
一开始这里只有我一个人努力让这个地方
- 611
keeping this place from crumbling down around his stupid ears.
正常运转不被他弄垮
- 612
Oh, Nina, come on.
妮娜 算了吧
- 613
This is the truth here.
我说的是实话
- 614
Nice is a luxury that I gave up
宽容是我早就放弃的一种奢侈
- 615
along with vacations and relationships
还有假期 感情
- 616
and eating at home.
和在家用餐
- 617
This job sucks you dry.
这份工作会把你吸干
- 618
So you better kiss those four little kiddies of yours good-bye
你可以跟你的四个孩子吻别了
- 619
because you have just adopted
因为你要开始适应
- 620
the neediest little child in the world.
没有孩子的生活