- 643
I said no.
我说没门
- 644
I know what you said. I'm wondering why you said it.
我知道你说了什么 我奇怪你为什么这么说
- 645
Carlos is a diamond in the rough,
卡洛斯就像是未经加工的钻石
- 646
a flawed man to be sure,
虽然有缺点
- 647
but someone who is desperately searching for something to believe in.
但他在绝望地寻找信仰
- 648
To satisfy your materialism, he ended up breaking the law.
为了满足你无穷的欲望 他触犯了法律
- 649
To deal with your adultery, he resorted to assault.
因为你的外遇 他被控故意伤害
- 650
As long as he's with you,
只要他和你在一起
- 651
he will never find what he's looking for.
他就找不到自己真正寻找的东西
- 652
Well, I guess he should have thought of that before he married me.
那他应该在娶我之前想清楚
- 653
Some marriages are meant to be annulled.
有的婚姻应该结束
- 654
What the hell kind of nun are you?
你这样也算是修女?
- 655
Look, if you try to come between me and my husband,
如果你想插在我和我丈夫之间
- 656
I will take you down. I grew up on the south side of Chicago.
我会把你打在地上 我在芝加哥南部长大
- 657
If you wanna threaten me,
如果想威胁我
- 658
you're gonna have to do a lot better than that.
你还得加油
- 659
You listen to me, you little bitch.
听我说 婊子
- 660
You do not want to start a war with me.
和我斗是没有好下场的