- 721
and... I can't do that until you admit what you've done.
除非你承认你所做的 否则我不会原谅你
- 722
I didn't push goldfine.
我没有伤害顾范医生
- 723
Yes, you did.
不 是你
- 724
But that's not what I'm talking about.
但我不是说他
- 725
You killed Rex.
你杀了莱克斯
- 726
But I know it wasn't totally your fault
但我知道不全是你的错
- 727
because you're not well.
因为你精神有问题
- 728
So if you'll just be honest with me,
如果你对我诚实
- 729
I can forgive you.
我就能原谅你
- 730
It'll be the hardest thing I've ever done,
那会是我最艰难的决定
- 731
but I'll do it.
但我会原谅你
- 732
But you have to... you have to tell me the truth.
你必须告诉我真相
- 733
Look, I'm in trouble here.
看 我现在快死了
- 734
We need to call someone.
你得打电话求助
- 735
Not until you admit what you've done.
除非你承认自己犯下的罪行
- 736
I love you.
我爱你
- 737
Anything I may have done, I did for you.
我所做的都是为了你
- 738
Because you wanted me to.
因为你希望我这么做
- 739
You know you did.
你自己最清楚
- 740
We need to call the ambulance.
我们得叫救护车