- 741
I... called them while you were asleep.
你睡着时我叫了
- 742
They're already on their way.
他们在路上
- 743
It's not always that easy to distinguish
区分谁好谁坏
- 744
the good guys from the bad guys.
永远都很困难
- 745
Sinners can surprise you.
罪人能让你吃惊
- 746
And the same is true for saints.
圣徒也一样
- 747
Why do we try to define people as simply good or simply evil?
为什么我们要简单的把人定义成好或坏?
- 748
Because no one wants to admit that compassion and cruelty
因为没人愿意承认善良和罪恶
- 749
can live side by side in one heart...
共存于心灵
- 750
And that anyone is capable of anything.
任何人都可以做任何事
- 2
Did you leave the door open? Call the police!
你把门打开了? 快报警!
- 3
Is that the guy who broke into your house?
是那个人闯入你家的?
- 4
Arrests were made...
有人被逮捕
- 5
Yeah, that's him.
就是他
- 6
I just want a chance to get to know you.
我只是想更了解你
- 7
I don't want to know you.
但我不想了解你
- 8
Fathers were confronted...
父亲的顽固
- 9
Who's sister Mary Bernard?
谁是玛丽.伯纳德修女?
- 10
You do not want to start a war with me.
跟我对着干没有好下场