- 31
Oh, um...
哦 厄
- 32
Well, um, it was very good of you to tell me in person, truly.
那么 谢谢你们能当面告诉我这个消息
- 33
Actually, uh, there's more.
事实上 还有别的事
- 34
More?
别的?
- 35
Do you recognize this?
认识这个吗?
- 36
Those are my panties. How did you...
是我的内衣 怎么会在你这里
- 37
We assume Mr. Williams stole them.
我们认为威是廉姆斯先生偷的
- 38
Where did you find them?
在哪里找到的?
- 39
Mr. Williams had a room filled with, um... Unsavory items.
威廉姆斯的一个房间里 装满了奇怪的东西
- 40
It was like a shrine.
像一间密室
- 41
"Unsavory items"? Well, what does that mean?
"奇怪的东西" 到底是指什么?
- 42
You don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
- 43
Just so you're aware, the "daily tribune"
有件事你得知道 "每日论坛报"
- 44
is starting to sniff around this story.
开始注意这起案件
- 45
The editor's a good friend of mine.
主编是我的好朋友
- 46
I'm pretty sure I can quash it,
所以我能摆平他们
- 47
but you might want to tell your family what's going on,
但你最好能告诉家人发生了什么
- 48
just in case.
以防万一
- 49
What is that?
那是什么?
- 50
I am so sorry. You weren't supposed to see that.
抱歉 本不该让你看到这个的