- 51
Mudge, get that out of here.
马吉 拿出去
- 52
No, wait! Is that supposed to be me?
不 等等 这是我吗?
- 53
Well...
恩
- 54
It's hard to say.
很难说
- 55
I don't understand.
我不明白
- 56
I mean, what would George be doing with a life-size doll?
我是说 乔治要一个真人大小的娃娃做什么?
- 57
Oh, dear lord.
哦 老天啊
- 58
Go ahead.
快走 等等
- 59
Oh, hold it. What are you gonna do with that?
你们要怎么处理?
- 60
Well, until we close the file on Mr. Williams,
威廉姆斯先生的案子了结前
- 61
she's considered evidence.
这可能会是证据
- 62
We'll have to take her back to the station.
我们得把她带回警局
- 63
I am so sorry about this, Mrs. Van De Kamp.
对此我很抱歉 范-德-坎普夫人
- 64
I know how difficult all this must be.
我知道这有多痛苦
- 65
Don't you worry about me, detective barton.
不用为我担心 巴顿侦探
- 66
I will be just fine.
我没事的
- 67
Yes, there were many ways to tell that Bree was a lady,
是啊 不管从哪里看 布里都是一个淑女
- 68
but the surest was to watch how she maintained her dignity
但最重要的一点是她能在最难堪的情况下
- 69
in even the most undignified of situations.
保持自己的尊严
- 70
It's a story as old as time itself...
这是一个老生常谈的故事