- 111
Bottom drawer. Ah.
最下面的抽屉 啊
- 112
So when do I tell people you'll be back?
你几时回来?
- 113
Couple, maybe three days.
两三天吧
- 114
What the hell's this?
这他妈是什么?
- 115
It's the ball gag. I thought you wanted it.
口球 我想你需要
- 116
We do not recycle ball gags.
我们不重复使用这玩意
- 117
Take a look at the teeth marks.
看看上面的牙印
- 118
It's gross.
太低级了
- 119
I'd like to think that we're better than that.
我们可不是那种人
- 120
Hey, Monroe?
嘿 门罗
- 121
You sure you don't want any help?
你确定不要我帮你?
- 122
The guy's dangerous.
那家伙很危险
- 123
He's a half-wit, Jerry.
他是个低能儿
- 124
If I can handle you, I can handle him.
如果我能控制你 当然也能控制他
- 125
So he poisoned Rex?
是他毒死了莱克斯?
- 126
Sweet, little George Williams.
温柔的乔治.威廉姆斯
- 127
Well, it turns out he wasn't so sweet after all.
事实他一点也不温柔
- 128
Anyway, there's a chance that some of this may wind up in the paper,
不管怎样 报纸可能会有些报道
- 129
so I wanted you to hear it from me first.
所以我想先告诉你们
- 130
Bree, I'm so sorry.
布里 我真的很难过