- 131
Yeah, like you haven't been through enough.
最近你过得还不够糟吗
- 132
God, and he's our pharmacist.
天啊 他是我们的药剂师
- 133
It's enough to turn you holistic.
太糟糕了
- 134
I know this sounds awful,
我知道听上去很坏
- 135
but I'm kind of glad the guy's dead.
但乔治死了我有点高兴
- 136
Oh, I hope that little creep suffered.
我希望他多受点苦
- 137
Well, we'll never know.
这就无法知道了
- 138
That's Andrew back from camp hennessey. I've got to go.
安德鲁回来了 我得走了
- 139
Does he know yet?
他知道了吗?
- 140
He hasn't got a clue.
还不知道
- 141
How do you think he's gonna react?
他会有什么反应?
- 142
All right, what the hell is going on?
好吧 到底出什么事了?
- 143
I know you didn't take me out of kid jail for my health.
我知道你不是为了我的健康 才把我从儿童监狱里弄出来的
- 144
I'll get back to you later.
过会回来
- 145
So are the police sure?
警方肯定吗?
- 146
Yeah. They found data in George's personal computer
是的 他们在乔治的电脑里找到了数据
- 147
and also records at his pharmacy
还有在药房的记录里也有
- 148
that pretty much proves that he was poisoning your father.
确认是他毒死了你父亲
- 149
Did they say why he killed him?
为什么他要这么做?
- 150
Well, the detective seems to think he was trying
警察似乎认为他想