- 151
to get your father out of the way so...
把你爸爸除掉
- 152
He could marry me.
这样他可以娶我
- 153
Honey, please use your coaster.
亲爱的 请你用杯垫
- 154
That's gonna leave a ring.
否则会留下印子
- 155
My father was murdered because of you,
我爸爸因为你被谋杀
- 156
so as far as I'm concerned,
据我所知
- 157
you no longer get to tell me what to do.
你别在对我指手划脚
- 158
Andrew, that is not fair.
安德鲁 这么说不公平
- 159
You brought that psycho into our house!
是你把那疯子请进家门的
- 160
You sat him down at our table.
你让他坐在我们的桌子上
- 161
Just how fair do you expect me to be?
你觉得那么说不公平?
- 162
Andrew, George Williams fooled a lot of people.
安德鲁 乔治.威廉姆斯迷惑了很多人
- 163
Yeah, well, he didn't fool me.
是啊 但他没能迷惑我
- 164
Andrew, I'm not trying to minimize my part in this.
我并不是为自己开脱
- 165
Believe me, I hate myself for what's happened.
相信我 我也在恨自己
- 166
Good. Now we have something in common.
很好 至少我们达成一致了
- 167
Oh, by the way,
顺便说一下
- 168
I'm gonna call my friend Justin
我要给贾斯丁打电话
- 169
and have him come over and spend the night tonight.
他今晚要在家里过夜
- 170
Justin? Is he a friend of yours from school or church?
贾斯丁?是你学校还是教堂的朋友?