- 231
Well, she won't just take some time off for a couple of hours?
难道她从来不休息几小时吗?
- 232
Lynette, if I hadn't cut that umbilical cord with my own two hands,
勒奈特 如果不是我亲手剪断了脐带
- 233
I swear they would still be attached.
他们现在还会连着
- 234
But if you want to try...
但如果你真的想试
- 235
More power to you.
去试吧
- 236
You! What the hell did you do with my husband?!
你!你他妈对我丈夫做了什么?
- 237
Please restrain yourself, Gabrielle.
请克制一下自己 加布丽尔
- 238
You're in a house of god.
你在上帝的房子里
- 239
Tell me where he is!
告诉我他在哪里
- 240
Everywhere, of course.
无处不在
- 241
Not god, my husband.
不是上帝 是我的丈夫
- 242
Gaby, what are you doing here?
加布 你在这里做什么?
- 243
I was just about to ask you the same thing.
这个问题应该是我问你
- 244
You were supposed to meet me at the spa.
你应该在温泉和我碰面
- 245
I was just helping sister Mary
我在帮玛丽修女
- 246
with the mailings for the fund-raiser.
起草募捐的书信
- 247
The church is about to send a relief team to Botswana
教堂要派传教士去博兹瓦那
- 248
to help with the drought.
帮助旱灾灾民
- 249
That's your excuse?
这就是你的借口?
- 250
We missed side-by-side water massages.
我们错过了水中按摩