- 291
They got to tell you, but she didn't say "boo."
他们应该告诉你 但她没说
- 292
I thought this was america!
这里是美国
- 293
Addison, you just got caught paying for sex.
爱迪森 你刚因为买春被捕
- 294
Now is not the time to wrap yourself in the flag.
现在可不是为自己开脱的时候
- 295
Don't give me that look. It wasn't my fault. I'm sorry.
别那样看着我 那不是我的错 很抱歉
- 296
How is trying to pick up a hooker not your fault?
试图招妓怎么不是你的错?
- 297
I was at the store, I was working on my computer
我在店里 在电脑前干活
- 298
and then, you know, they have these ads?
你知道那些广告吗
- 299
They pop up on the screen and they ask if you want to
弹出在屏幕上问我想不想要一次
- 300
have a hot date.
热辣的约会
- 301
Well, it gets a fellow worked up.
那让人很激动
- 302
Can't you just go home and have sex with your wife
你就不能回家和妻子做爱吗
- 303
like a normal person?
像正常人那样
- 304
She's a 68-year-old woman.
她是一个68岁的老女人
- 305
That bell stopped ringing for me years ago.
几年前她就不再和我做了
- 306
Oh, my god. Stop. Right now.
上帝啊 住口 马上
- 307
I'm gonna go pay this thing.
我会帮你付保释金
- 308
So am I off the hook now?
那么我们结束了?
- 309
What?
什么?
- 310
This whole father-daughter thing,
所谓的父女关系