- 311
we're done, right?
我们扯平了 是不是?
- 312
Thursday, coffee at 2. Be on time.
礼拜四2点和我喝咖啡 别迟到
- 313
Don't take this the wrong way, but are you dim?
别误解我的意思 但你很傻
- 314
Okay, I didn't exactly love what I found out about you today,
好吧 我很不喜欢今天发生的事
- 315
but the goal was to learn, not to judge.
但我的目标是了解你 而不是批判
- 316
I bring the coffee.
我带咖啡来
- 317
That crap you made burnt a hole in my stomach.
你的咖啡会在我的胃上烧个洞
- 318
This is tunde.
这是汤达
- 319
He lost both his parents to this drought.
他在旱灾中失去了双亲
- 320
In fact, water is always scarce in Botswana.
事实上 博兹瓦那几乎永远缺水
- 321
The national currency is called thepula orraindrop...
水甚至可以代替货币流通
- 322
Hello, Gabrielle. What brings you here?
你好 加布丽尔 什么吸引你来这里?
- 323
I'm concerned about the drought in Kenya.
我关心肯尼亚的干旱
- 324
Botswana.
是博兹瓦那
- 325
Yeah, and you?
是啊 那你呢?
- 326
Well, I'm organizing this relief trip.
我是这趟行动的组织者
- 327
We leave in a week.
我们一周内就出发
- 328
Well, bon voyage, father.
一路顺风 神父
- 329
I'm not going myself.
我自己并不去
- 330
We had to scale back our relief efforts this year.
不得不考虑今年的财政情况