- 331
We even had to cut a few of the aid workers from the trip.
实际上我们不得不削减了人员的名额
- 332
Sister Mary, sister Greta were so disappointed.
玛丽修女和格蕾特修女知道后很失望
- 333
If you just want to hand some of...
如果你能帮忙...
- 334
Sister Mary was going on the trip?
玛丽修女也要去?
- 335
Well, sister Mary always goes for at least a few months,
玛丽修女本来要去几个月
- 336
but when our funding came up short,
但知道我们的预算紧张
- 337
she graciously offered to step aside,
她自愿退出了
- 338
said there's plenty of god's work to do here.
她说这里也有很多上帝的任务需要做
- 339
Thank you, Carlos. Appreciate it.
谢谢你 卡洛斯 不客气
- 340
I bet she did.
她说得对
- 341
How much cash are you short, father?
神父 你们缺多少钱?
- 342
We plan to set up a modern system of irrigation.
我们计划建一座现代化的灌溉系统
- 343
I'm sorry to interrupt, sister Mary,
抱歉打扰 玛丽修女
- 344
but I have an announcement.
但我有事宣布
- 345
I have just received a donation of $8,000,
我刚收到一笔8000的捐助
- 346
which means that sister Mary and sister Greta
因此玛丽修女和格蕾特修女
- 347
will be able to join our relief trip to Botswana.
能够参加博兹瓦那的援助之旅
- 348
It just goes to show angels are everywhere.
这说明天使无处不在
- 349
Hey. I'm here to see Lynette Scavo.
嘿 我想见勒奈特.斯加沃
- 350
Oh, hi. Excuse me. Hi.
嗨 失陪 嗨