- 351
I'm Lynette. You must be Fran.
我是勒奈特 你一定是弗兰
- 352
Hi. Ed said you needed to talk to me.
嗨 艾德说你想和我谈谈
- 353
I couldn't imagine about what.
我不知道是什么事
- 354
Oh, well, come on in my office.
哦 来我办公室吧
- 355
You want me to put my daughter in day care?
你想要我的女儿参加托儿所?
- 356
But I'm a stay-at-home mom.
但我是个全职母亲
- 357
I'm not suggesting that you sign her up for all day.
我并不是要你不管她
- 358
Maybe just a couple of hours in the afternoon.
可能只是午后的几个小时
- 359
Wouldn't that be great?
那不是很好吗?
- 360
Have some time to yourself, relax, unwind?
有自己的时间 放松一下
- 361
I don't need to unwind. I love taking care of little mindy.
我不需要放松 我喜欢照看小明迪
- 362
Oh, of course, of course,
当然 当然
- 363
but we all have days when we're starting to lose it.
但我们都有心情不好的日子
- 364
Wouldn't it be nice to have some place to take her
如果在那时能把她放在别的地方
- 365
before you want to strangle her?
不是很好吗?
- 366
I Cherish every moment I spend with her, truly.
我很珍惜和她在一起的每一刻
- 367
Really?
真的?
- 368
Yeah. Look, I'm gonna level with you.
好吧 我和你说实话
- 369
Parcher and Murphy can't have a day care center
公司无法设立托儿所
- 370
unless we have at least 16 kids
除非有至少16个孩子